WHEN YOU'RE READY, WE ARE
Times are tough. Uncertain. Confusing.
How we approach production moving forward doesn’t have to be. The reality is, there’s a lot my team and I are doing to ensure productions can proceed responsibly, productively — and creatively — in these unprecedented times:
- Collaboration. We know on-set collaboration is key, so we’re prepared with tech that allows you and your clients a direct audio link to the photographer/director while viewing a livestream of camera feeds to your office or home. Or to your smartphone, iPad or laptop in another room on location but safely away from the set.
- Safety. We’ve developed safety guidelines that are in lockstep with national production and trade groups. In addition to social distancing and frequent disinfecting, we’ll be promoting procedures such as remote casting calls and limiting the number of crew members who touch any given piece of equipment.
- Preparation. We’ll place a premium on preproduction, emphasizing remote meetings/castings/fittings and developing location-specific health safety plans.
- Owned equipment. We own our own cameras, lenses, lights, drones, and other equipment, making for a more flexible production and meaning less exposure to others.
- Small crews. We’ll keep our crews as small as possible. At heart, our core team is made of nimble, passionate problem solvers who can wear multiple hats.
So, whether it’s a project already on the docket or one that’s being considered, we’re here to consult with you on the technical, the creative, the logistical — whatever you need to make the project a win-win for you and your clients.
We’re here — and we’ll be ready when you are.
> > > Please scroll through the next few pages to see our policies
and an overview of how you can view our photo and video
sets — and keep a direct line to our team — all in realtime
and from the safety of your preferred remote location. > > >